OVERVIEW OF KISUMU
Kisumu City is set on the shores of Lake Victoria in Kenya’s Western Tourism Circuit. It is accessible by road, rail network to be revived or air via Kisumu International Airport, which is about 10 minutes from Kisumu’s Central Business District. Kisumu is beautiful and you will get plenty of breath-taking shots especially if you know where to look. Although Kisumu has modernized over the years, it still maintains that old town feel especially on the outskirts and the culture is still very ingrained. There are plenty of amazing and affordable places where you and your family can visit in Kisumu
Cool, Green, Forest, Hill view, peaceful, upcoming golf course in the neighborhood, wet weather is what makes Sinyolo GreenBelt one of the most coveted areas to live in, it offers a real home lifestyle with fresh air. This is a project by Ibounty Investment Company Ltd. As investors are keen on maximum benefits that come with investing in Kisumu. Sinyolo Greenbelt presents the best place to own land with the best price in the area of Kshs. 600,000 Only. The price is inclusive of title deed and graded roads serving each plot. The property is subdivided into 62 home sites or plots of (50 by 100) or an 1/8th sizes equivalent to 0.05Ha with bid common area of half (1/2) hectors. The launch is Saturday, 21st March, 2020
Sinyolo Greenbelt is 25 minutes’ drive from Kisumu town center. It is situated in the beautiful Green area of Nyahera, which offers a magnificent view of the lush Maragoli hills. The property is next to one of the most beautiful resorts in Western Kenya (The lavish Ciala Resort). It is off Daranja Bili – kiboswa road and can be accessed both from Busia Highway or Kakamega Road. It is approximately 1Km from Sinyolo Girls Secondary School, 1.5Km from the tarmac, 14Km to Kisumu International Airport, and 18km to Kisumu town CBD.
- Access roads
The soil here is good for agriculture, sports and construction.
Title deed. This land has freehold title deed (The title deed process takes between 6-12 months upon completion of payment.)
PRICE LIST (Per 1/8th Acre)
- Cash Price: Kshs 600,000 only (Deposit Kshs.200, 000 balance within 30 days)
- An installment payment option of up to 8 months is also available as detailed below
|Installment Period||Deposit (Approx. 30%)||Monthly Installments||Total Amount|
The minimum booking fee for each plot is Ksh. 100,000 only which is price inclusive. This price is all-inclusive of legal fees, stamp duty, and title transfer fees. There are no hidden charges.
TEN POINTS ON HOW TO PURCHASE A PLOT AND WHAT TO DO NEXT
- Select your plot of your choice from the proposed subdivision map
- Book your plot by paying the booking fee through one of our payment options (Bank or Mpesa Paybill) and the official receipt shall be issued to you
- Fill up the(letter of offer attached (Download here) and scan and send it together with a copy of your ID, KRA Pin, Passport Photos and email to email@example.com. For our diaspora clients, send to firstname.lastname@example.org. An offer letter is also available in our offices and will also be available during the open day. Once received in the office, a stamped copy shall be sent to you for your records.
- Endeavor to complete payment within the payment duration given
- Application for consent of land Control Board and Registration of transfer document (RL1) and a sale agreement will be shared with you for signing in triplicate
- Title processing is done within 6-12 months upon completion of payment.
- We will notify you when your title is ready by sharing on WhatsApp to verify your details (Name and ID) Once you are satisfied, they can be collected from our office either by you or by any person you have authorized in writing to collect it on your behalf. For our Diaspora clients, we can send it to you through a courier service of your choice.
- We shall hand over the project to the buyers after three months of its closure and shall be willing to fence for you your plot at a fee to be shared later.
- For those willing, we shall construct for you a house of your dream after we agree on designs and costs. The cost shall include construction, approvals, and drawings in case we do it for you.
- For mortgage arrangements, you will join our financial partner and contribute Kshs. 5,000 per month for 6 months before you qualify for a loan. The same title will act as security for the loan
- Special Offer: Buy 12 plots get 1 plot absolutely free
Open Day and Site Visit
We shall be having an open day at the site on 21st March 2020. For those who lack transport, the bus will pick people from town to the plots and back. For those who will not get the opportunity to join us during the open day, upon request, the office will coordinate on how you can visit the site.
To book a seat, SMS, Call or WhatsApp “SINYOLO” to 0708 444 333 or call 0728 986 127
WHY INVEST IN KISUMU
- Kisumu is the fastest growing city in Kenya meaning with growth, the population will grow which will translate into high demand for housing and food.
- You have heard of dry dock port with the ship going round East African countries. This brings conveniences in transport for traders across the borders. Years back there was a triangular trade between Kisumu, Jinja in Uganda and Mwanza in Tanzania. This is earmarked to come back to life.
- The good Transport network of Kisumu brings convenience in moving around. There is a big airport serving the whole of the Western Kenya region, there is Lake Victoria Ring road in the pipeline, extension of the standard gauge railway to Kisumu and ship for Lake Transport.
- The lake itself makes Kisumu looks good
- Kisumu is also a great holiday destination, with good local food like fish, the culture of the community around which they have maintained with good music like Ohangla, parks and many others.
Contact Us Below