KISUMU OJOLA LOUDOUN CITYVIEW PROJECT – BLOCK TITTLE NUMBER (KISUMU/KADONGO/1921)
Kisumu Ojola is in Kisumu West Sub County. The land we are selling is located exactly at Kadawa on the boarder of Ojola and Kadawa village next to Dwele primary school.
It is exactly 14 kilometers from Kisumu town CBD and 4 kilometers off Busia highway, just after Kisian Bondo junction on Chulaimbo Maseno side. It is 9 kilometers from Kisumu International airport and a few meters from the proposed line for standard gauge railway line which will eventually go up to Kenya Uganda border. If you’re using a matatu from town, you alight at Ojola Bishop Okoth girls’ stage and take motorbike which will take you up to the site.
Currently we are finalizing on the sale of the plots and very soon, we will be launching phase 3 as we issue tittle deeds for both phase 1 and 2.
We have created and graded access road up to the parcel. The land has a unique advantage, it is having a permanent spring (SOKO). We plan to drill a borehole to serve the scheme and the surrounding community.
Why you should invest on this project.
- Proximity of the land from Kisumu town and Kisumu International airport. The land is only 14 kilometers from Kisumu CBD, 9 Kilometers from the airport and 4 Kilometers from Busia Highway.
- It has a perfect view of Sloppy Ojola hills, Lake Victoria and Kisumu town.
- Water and electricity shall be provided on the site.
- It is ready for immediate residential homes (home away from home).
- It is a freehold land and therefore it doesn’t have municipal restrictions.
- Title deed is ready and all the processing fee are included on the plot price.
- It is an organized scheme with a proposed commercial area and common area.
- Access roads serving each plot to be done up to graded level
- Affordable long term mortgage or loaning for constructing houses on this site. Loan will is repayable over long period of time.
- Upcoming developments
- Proposed construction of Lake Victoria Ring road which will have the proposed new Kisumu port at Paga beach as the link point with an extension of the standard gauge railway to Kisumu anticipated termination port at Lake Victoria. (Refer to KENHA East African Community Multinational Road Projects.)
- Return of triangular trade between Kisumu, Jinja (Uganda) and Mwanza in Tanzania which will serve the land locked countries. (Refer to Standard newspaper October 18, 2018. EAC partner states seeking joint investment in Lake Victoria inter-model transport system.)
Contact Us Below