OVERVIEW OF KISUMU
Kisumu City is set on the shores of Lake Victoria in Kenya’s Western Tourism Circuit. It is accessible by road, rail network to be revived or air via Kisumu International Airport, which is about 10 minutes from Kisumu’s Central Business District. Kisumu is beautiful and you will get plenty of breath-taking shots especially if you know where to look. Although Kisumu has modernized over the years, it still maintains that old town feel especially on the outskirts and the culture is still very ingrained. There are plenty of amazing and affordable places where you and your family can visit in Kisumu
LWALA HEIGHTS PHASE 1-KISUMU
Accessible, Town view, Lake View, Amenities and friendly neighborhood is what makes Lwala Heights one of the most coveted areas to live in, it offers a real home lifestyle with fresh air. This is a project by Ibounty Investment Company Ltd. As investors are keen on maximum benefits that come with investing in Kisumu. Lwala Heights presents the best place to own land with the best price in the area of Kshs. 335,000 Only. The price is inclusive of title deed, perimeter fence, Leveling of the ground and grading roads serving each plot. The property is subdivided into 55 home sites or plots of (60 by 120) or more than an 1/8th sizes most of them equivalent to 0.07Ha. The launch was on Saturday, 10th August 2019.
Lwala Heights is 25 minutes’ drive from Kisumu town center. It is situated on the beautiful hilly side of Lwala Kadawa which neighbors the Ojola area. It offers a magnificent view of the lake and town. The property is next to Nyakune Primary School. The land can be accessed through 4 points. Holo Market along Bondo road or Ojola stage or from Chula Imbo and finally Lela market along Busia highway. It is approximately 7Kms from ojola stage, 12Kms from Kisumu International Airport, and 17kms from Kisumu town CBD.
- Access roads
- Perimeter concrete poles fence
The soil here is good for agriculture and construction.
Title deed. This land has freehold title deed (The title deed process takes between 6-12 months upon completion of payment.)
PRICE LIST (Per 1/8th Acre)
- Cash Price: Kshs 335,000 only (Deposit Kshs.50, 000 balance within 30 days)
- An installment payment option of up to 3 months is also available as detailed below
|Installment Period||Deposit (Approx. 30%)||Monthly Installments||Total Amount|
The minimum booking fee for each plot is Ksh. 50,000 only which is price inclusive. This price is all-inclusive of legal fees, stamp duty, and title transfer fees. There are no hidden charges.
TEN POINTS ON HOW TO PURCHASE A PLOT AND WHAT TO DO NEXT
- Select the plot of your choice from the proposed subdivision map
- Book your plot by paying the booking fee through one of our payment options (Bank or Mpesa Paybill) and the official receipt shall be issued to you
- Fill up the letter of offer attached (Download here) and scan and send it together with a copy of your ID, KRA Pin, Passport Photos and email to email@example.com. For our diaspora clients, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. The offer letter is also available in our offices and will also be available during the open day. Once received in the office, stamped copy shall be sent to you for your records.
- Endeavor to complete payment within the payment duration given
- Application for consent of land Control Board and Registration of transfer document (RL1) and a sale agreement will be shared with you for signing in triplicate
- Title processing is done within 6-12 months upon completion of payment.
- We will notify you when your title is ready by sharing on WhatsApp to verify your details (Name and ID) Once you are satisfied, they can be collected from our office either by you or by any person you have authorized in writing to collect it on your behalf. For our Diaspora clients, we can send it to you through a courier service of your choice.
- We shall hand over the project to the buyers after three months of its closure and we shall be willing to fence for you your plot at a fee to be shared later.
- For those willing, we shall construct for you a house of your dream after we agree on designs and costs. The cost shall include construction, approvals, and drawings in case we do it for you.
- For mortgage arrangements, you will join our financial partner and contribute Kshs. 5,000 per month for 6 months before you qualify for a loan. The loan shall be given five times what you have deposited. The same title will act as security for the loan.
Special Offer: Buy 12 plots get 1 plot absolutely free
Open Day and Site Visit
The open day was held on 10th August 2019. For those who did not get the opportunity to join us during the open day, upon request, the office will coordinate on how you can visit the site.
To book, SMS, Call or WhatsApp “LWALA” to 0708 444 333 or call 0728 986 127
WHY INVEST IN KISUMU
- Kisumu is the fastest growing city in Kenya meaning with growth, the population will grow which will translate into high demand for housing and food.
- You have heard of dry dock port with the ship going round East African countries. This brings conveniences in transport for traders across the borders. Years back there was a triangular trade between Kisumu, Jinja in Uganda and Mwanza in Tanzania. This is earmarked to come back to life.
- The good Transport network of Kisumu brings convenience in moving around. There is a big airport serving the whole of the Western Kenya region, there is Lake Victoria Ring road in the pipeline, extension of the standard gauge railway to Kisumu and ship for Lake Transport.
- The lake itself makes Kisumu looks good
- Kisumu is also a great holiday destination, with good local food like fish, the culture of the community around which they have maintained with good music like Ohangla, parks and many others.
Contact Us Below